We often make excuses, arguing that cooking every day is impossible to keep the appliance clean and then it is inevitable that it does not always look presentable in the kitchen.
How to correctly cleaning each appliance separately
We will explain our proper cleaning steps in the kitchen to each appliance separately:
1. Fridge/Freezer cleaning
- We are take out all the products from the fridge on the table;
- We throw away the spoiled, moldy or expired food;
- We take out all the shelves;
- We wash the shelves, the drawers with special solution by hand, degrease them and then rinse them in warm water;
- We put all the shelves and drawers on the table to drain;
- We wipe the inside of the refrigerator, door and compartments with a sponge or cloth, using warm water with soap;
- Then rinse the fridge with a sponge or cloth and clean water;
- We put back the compartments, the shelves;
- Wash the outside of the refrigerator with hot water and liquid soap, then rinse and wipe with a dry cloth;
- We put the food back.
How to remove unpleasant odors from the refrigerator
2. Microwave cleaning
Microwave is highly appreciated in all modern kitchens, due to the very fast speed of cooking. The microwave has become a very good appliance in our homes, so careful cleaning required.
- We make sure that the microwave is unplugged;
- Take out the rotary plate from the inside;
- We wash well the plate with water and dish soap on both sides;
- We wipe the microwave inside with a dish sponge (without using the abrasive part) or a cloth with warm water and soap;
- We leave the microwave door open after we finish, for a full ventilation and drying.
3. Hob cleaning
The hob is generally the center of action in the kitchen when it comes to preparing meals, but it requires a lot of attention when cleaning it. We are doing hard work to restore its brilliance.
- We make sure that the hob is completely cold and wipes the crumbs, excess fat or pieces of food with a cloth;
- We apply a degreasing solution all over the surface and let it act for a few minutes;
- We use a damp kitchen cloth to wipe the cleaning solution and remove any rest of the food;
- For hard-to-clean stains, sometimes we use a scraper;
- We end the process by drying and wiping the surface with a kitchen cloth.
The hood is one of the dirtiest appliances in your kitchen. Oils, fat and dust are deposited on its filters, an environment conducive to the development of bacteria dangerous to health. At the same time, a timeless hood is a source of unpleasant odors in the kitchen.
This necessary appliance must be sanitized for fire prevention, since the appliance is in the vicinity of open fire and fat accumulation is a problem.
The hood has few component parts that need to be cleaned:
- Take the hood out of the socket before you clean it. It must not be in operation or coupled to the electrical grid, even when you wipe its exterior;
- Take out the filters, put them into the sink and spray them well with kitchen sutter degreaser and leave for not too long time;
- Spray well with degreaser the exterior of hood and wipe it immediately;
- Clean the filters with a sponge or cloth and rinse with hot water;
- When the filters are completely dry we are fixing them back.
5. Oven cleaning
The problem of a dirty oven is represented by the bad smells that appear when used. In addition, dirt can prevent it from functioning properly.
We using one of the best oven cleaning solutions.
- The first step in cleaning the oven is to remove the grilles and trays to clean the inside of the oven;
- Put all the grills and trays in the sink and spray them well with special degreaser;
- We lay down in front of the oven a towel or a bin bag to protect the floor in case a degreasing solution leaks;
- We spraying well the inside of the oven and also oven door inside ;
- Around 30-40 minutes later we start cleaning with a sponge or cloth the grids and trays with hot water;
- Protect the table with a kitchen towel and place the pieces to dry;
- Start to clean the inside of the oven and the interior door with a sponge, cloth and scraper ( where is necessary);
- Rinse the oven well with clean hot water and wipe it with paper or kitchen cloth;
- We place all the pieces inside the oven and leave the door open for complete drying and ventilation.
6. Dishwasher cleaning
- We spray the door well and inside of the dishwasher with non-toxic degreaser solution;
- We clean all residues with a sponge or kitchen cloths and hot water with soap;
- Put on a washing tablet and start a normal washing cycle.
Clean dishwasher once a month, using natural products
Don’t hesitate to call us to have all your appliances clean. We will be very helpfull !