Holiday Cleaning Tips!
Have you forgotten what color the carpet is? In the mess of the house, you can’t find the cat? Then you should find out how to put it – effective! – Things to the point. and to clean up – especially as the holidays come!
You are a disorderly person if…
The photos of her went around the world
– Every morning you have to search all the keys to the house and car.
– All drawers are bellow, so you’re afraid of a possible avalansa, in case you want to open one.
“Every night, before you go to bed, you need to arrange the room.
– Every time you don’t find an object, you buy another one in its place.
You can no longer close the doors to the clothes lockers, no matter how much you’re on the street.
1. Before you start the job, enter one at a time in each room and estimate the “situation” on the spot. This will give you an idea of what to do and how long it takes you – everything becomes bearable when you have a fight plan.
2. First order on large surfaces, where the results of your efforts are seen faster – it is a kind of incentive to continue the job.
Migaloase operations (arranging items in drawers, etc.) take more time and require patience, so you can postpone them, for a further phase.
3. Before you start sorting objects, prepare four large cardboard boxes and write on each: “Keep”, “throw”, “to give”, “I do not know”; By doing so, it will be easier for you to understand what you have to do with so many objects. Put the “I don’t know” box in the closet and write with uppercase letters on it to reopen it after about 30 days; If during this time you didn’t need anything inside, you can dispense with its contents.
4. Are the wardroes on the outside? Solving is very simple: since spring came, put all the thick clothes in the middle bed box in the big bedroom.
If your bed is not equipped with such a la-da roomer underneath, it impale the coats and the overcoat as the book and lay them in the suitcases, and the sweaters and thick skirts are very well in plastic bags; Store everything in a closet.
5. If the wardrosters no longer cope with the volume of clothes, buy special (metallic) hangers that can be hung a few smaller (found for sale in supermarkets). This can be the saving solution and for the fashion impatimits, which no longer know where to put the many outfits…
6. Make the extra objects “integrate” perfectly into the ambient. For example, in the some flowerpots or in the decorative vessels put various things (pens, pencils, keys, keychains) – No one will realize this little trick.
7. If the objects keep gathering in the space of a room, tighten them in boxes and box (more aesthetic, if possible!), and on these are on the shelves. The room will seem more spacious.
8. In any house – a limited space, incidentally – gather many papers…
Between these, of course, receipts and invoices of all kinds. Until you have time to sort them out and especially not to risk losing, put them in the newspaper and magazines support – at the top – in view. So you don’t forget them!
9. Buy a stainless steel wire basket (similar to the one in which you keep the tableware and the kitchen) for all sorts of small objects: Buttons, keys, batteries.
Use another (nicer, if you find) and in the bedroom, to put your jewels and makeup products in order.
If you’re happy with the result, don’t you think you should hold one on your desk? And maybe, a second, in the kitchen, in the drawer in which you throw almost daily – with a reflex gesture – the useful fleaces…
Holiday Cleaning Tips!