Types for cleaning after the holidays:
1. Start from the top down, from the inside out, to avoid getting dirty what you have already cleaned.
2. Work one space at a time, do not start cleaning in 10 places at once, because thus you will avoid unfinished work and will not come out a mess. The satisfaction of seeing a bright room will make hard work worth all the effort.
3. Try to do two things at the same time, for example, if washing machine goes, washes bath tub, sink or mirror in the bathroom.
4. If you notice that something has broken through the house after the holiday party, do small repairs, do not exaggerate believing that you can fix them all. If you don’t think you can, you better hire someone.
5. Do not forget that you have to protect yourself, so wear gloves while cleaning the house, so you will not spoil your manicure and your skin will not fit. And in case you forgot to protect yourself, we recommend the tricks to have a beautiful spring skin.
6. Mop and wipe the dust before vacuuming. Try the earthwares or lamb wool, they are more practical and easier to use.
7. Buy mops with water juicing mechanisms, are easier to use and thus finish your job faster.
8. If you sweep through the house, do not leave it on the bristles, it will deform and it will spoil quickly this way.
Besides this cleaning, our advice is to look through the refrigerator and pantry. After so many days of celebration, surely you could take out a few foods that don’t help your silhouette.
Cleaning after the holidays is not an eagerly awaited event, but remains a necessity. To quickly get rid of this important task and to enjoy the time-record of a clean house at the beginning of the year, it is essential to focus on the essential aspects. The tips below will certainly help you!
1. Dispoting of the Kitchen
The priority in cleaning after the holidays is always leftover food from the kitchen. Most likely, there are no more appetizers left, many cakes and cake, which you need to sort out and see what you can keep and what not.
Throw the salads with mayonnaise and other intensely perishable preparations, surely they have altered by now. Cakes older than two days are hazardous for consumption, if they have in the cream composition. Other food scraps that you still consider good to eat can be integrated into clever recipes.
Now that you have released the refrigerator and pantry, it is much easier to wipe with a damp cloth the surfaces and enjoy the quick order and free space in the kitchen.
2. Wrapping Ornamentation
No matter how much you let them stay in sight after New Year’s Eve, your Christmas ornaments will not pack themselves. So take action right now and squeeze them together. Take every accessory and decoration of winter and decide what it takes to keep until next year. Put in separate bags the shards and other broken or worn decoration objects, certainly no longer use them with pleasure in the future.
Just put in boxes only those ornaments you want to reuse, which you can store in the closet or garage, and release the house from the rest of the accessories that clutter it unnecessarily.
3. Latest Details
The third step is to deal with the basic tasks: aspiring, dusting and using the mop. Open the Windows wide, enjoy the space already released and take care of the latest details. Your house will shine again, and you can quickly relax at the beginning of the year.